5.0
Level of Comfort
Number of Destinations
Quality of Food

Do I have a case against Turkish airlines? At Kastrup(Copenhagen) I asked at the check-in if it is allowed to carry with me my traveling fishing rod and got the answer-yes.

I have gone through Kastrup's safety control without any problems and went on the plane without objection of any of the Turkish Airlines crew. In Istanbul, I went again through the security check on the transfer queue and was stopped and asked to leave my fishing rod, I was referred to the Turkish Airlines desk if I want to talk to someone and so did I, the staff gave me references that eventually excused that I arrived late for further flight to Tel Aviv. I ask for help many times to solve this problem but I got only bad advice what to do, I didn`t want to leave my fishing rod and only ask if one of the team can help me, but instead they send me to Turkish Airline office to deal with them ,it didn’t works ! I went through endless queue few times, I got 3 time stamp In my pass, at the end I left my fishing rod at the security and run to the gate, I came 10 min before the plan start and the gate was empty they just left by buss, I ask for help from every Turkish Airlines member but no one want to help me to get on the plan.

They sent me back to transfer desk to deal with them. I was tired from running before and disappoint by knowing that if I was the father of one of the many young worker at that time this problem could be over in 15 minutes, but I`m not there father. I have been sent again to buy a new ticket, at the Turkish Airlines ticket office, I ask for one way ticket to Tel Aviv, the answer was shocking the man told me that I have to buy a new trip for a cost of 590 euro and to cancel my original trip ( ink. Return ticket) that I have paid already.

This is wrong!! Why to buy a whole new trip? And cancel the old ticket? Why?

Don’t Turkish Airlines have other respected way to own Money? Any how I was pressed to go home to my old father that was on his deathbed and I paid ,and got a ticket to 20:30 and been told to get a boarding card and I got it, the time printed 21:20.I wondered why but I thought that is probably Turkish Airlines to do and I went to the gate for the flight and ask if it`s ok, one of the team looked and told me the my flight are on 21:20 ,I didn’t ask more, I was tired hungry and bad condition, I waited for the next flight and went all the way to the other gate and there I ask at the moment they opened the gate if I`m at right place the young man told me Yes and ask for my passport, took it and checked at the computer, he told me No you can`t go on this flight of 2 reasons. 1. The boarding card isn’t on your name, 2.

You missed your flight at 20:30. I went back to Transfer desk and asked what’s going on, what make one of the best airlines to do so many mistakes at one day, what they miss? What about me, a costumer how want to be served with respect, not only for the money he pay, is also a human being on the road . I ask for refund 1.

For the new ticket 2. Fishing rod 3. For the suitcase who got damaged I sent TA complain and request and got an answer "We have received your message dated (date).

Firstly, we would like to express our regret at that although you were booked for the of(date and flight nr) and had completed your check-in operations, you were unable to carry out your journey using that flight as you were not present in time for boarding." Nothing about what I them to answer to !!! what an ignorans !!

Review about: Turkish Airlines Customer Care.

Reason of review: Ignorans,Poor customer service,Bad quality,Pricing issue.

I liked: Very satisfied.

I didn't like: Complaint escalation process, Ignorans.

Comments