Additional Fees
Level of Comfort
Number of Destinations
Quality of Food

We are now in airplane,from the Los Angeles to turkey.we flighted at 6pm,and because of one passenger we had to emergency landing,I have twins ,they are 8years,when the flightatendent started to served the meal,they didn’t pay attention to children,until our seat they served and stopped for emergency landin,now it’s 12 o’clock,we’re staying for two hours in Denver because of the passenger,I asked several times from the flightatendent to give meal to my children because they are too hungry but they didn’t attention and refused my request.just a few minutes ago one of them said we don’t have dinner,it’s finished,could you believe that????they dont give us dinner,she said you should wait for breakfast,we can’t give the passenger who didn’t eat meal,we just give your children a pice of cake ,I can’t believe!!!i don’t know how long it takes to flight from the Denver to turkey,and we are too hungry,crazy flightatendent,awful flight,no body care about passenger,no body accepts it’s their responsibility,l am going to complain of these flight and flightatendent,lam not going to flight with Turkish airlines,I don’t know what should I do????

Review about: Turkish Airlines Inflight Service.

Comments