Featured Not resolved
2.2
Level of Comfort
Number of Destinations

Never flight with the worst flight in the world Turkish Airlines.

I was a passenger of Turkish Airlines with the flight numbers TK 0870 & TK 0874

From Istanbul to Tehran. I missed the first flight and they returned my luggage. I've reached to Tehran with the second flight. My luggage was wrap, so I didn't see what happened for it. After I opened the wrapping at home, I saw that the luggage is broken. I've sent emails to them several times, but they didn't accept to demand.

I had really bad day in Istanbul's airport and I received bad behavior from Turkish airlines' staffs. Not only they were not polite but also were grumpy. Also they didn't help me to go to my flight while the airplane was still there and the door still open. I was with my mother who is sixty four years old. She was sick, she had backache and her feet was painful. we got our boarding passes about 2 hours before the flight and we passed from the border and the same time. They didn't write the number of the gate at the ticket, so I asked from the information desk, and they told me wrong number. They also didn't announce us. Because of that, when we reached to the gate, it was closed, but the airplane's door was still open. Although we were at the transit part, but they did not change the ticket, and they cancelled our boarding passes and returned us to the departure part. They ask us to BUY ticket despite they were guilty(We've paid again). We had many trouble, difficulties, stress and damages because of their fault & Irresponsibility.

I demand to redress for our damages from Turkish Airlines.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of airport service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of turkish airlines tk 0870 and associated monetary loss in the amount of $900. Turkish Airlines needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned turkish airlines tk 0870 in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Turkish Airlines.

Had an Experience with Turkish Airlines?

Comments