Additional Fees

Due to my health conditions me and my family had to cancel our trip.We have paid almost $5.000 for the trip.

This is what happened and I have written following complaint: "Due to the fact that my health condition and later surgery operation prevented me and my family to travel to Baku, Azerbaijan, neither me nor my family members travelled to the mentioned destination. In addition my situation connected with health problem also did not allow me to recover the acquired air tickets. When I visited sales office at the airport Mr. Andre assured me that I can use acquired tickets before June.

However later he denied saying so, insisting on impossibility of the action, what is very disappointing. I do feel disappointed and upset, so that I am requiring full refund of the tickets, the price of five ones which was paid by me". Response from Mr. Alper S.

was this: "We would like to emphasize that as Turkish Airlines, we aim to pursue the highest level of service at all levels of services with our customers. As a member of IATA (International Air Transport Association), Turkish Airlines is required to adhere to all the rules and regulations associated with the universal pricing of tickets. Whereas Turkish Airlines has separate rules based on the rules and regulations of IATA.

Due to our policies, any ticket is only being issued after receiving our passengers’ confirmation.Accordingly, once an electronic ticket has been issued the ticket rules of the specific fare will apply; We are sorry for not being helpful." SHAME!

Review about: Turkish Airlines Flight Booking.

Had an Experience with Turkish Airlines?

Comments

PeanutfarmersPISSED
Lawrenceville, Georgia, United States #1317173

Woe!"Suck it up like an adult", hey *** get off air, you obviously have no idea whats its like getting your money stolen from these scammers, a certain circumstance inquiring the mans health conditions obligates a refund.

Youre in no position to comment, they really let idiots like this write comments-i hope you try Turkish airlines and get robbed-***, you would do it. I just want to know whats your name. I stay up top of you.

huh Suck it up like a man" if you have balls try what i just suggested-guarantee you'll end up on ere making an inquiry.Grow some braincells.

Fleming Island, Florida, United States #1315364

when you bought a non-refundable ticket, you took the risk that health or personal issues might keep you from flying. You gambled-you lost. Suck it up like an adult and accept responsibility for your choice of the cheaper non-refundable ticket, instead of the more expensive refundable ticket.