Additional Fees
Level of Comfort
Number of Destinations
Quality of Food

the worst and DISHONEST company I ve ever got in contact

On 29th of September I was trying to make a purchase on their websites regards flight ticktes form Brazil to Dublin, on the very last page when it should be appeared my transaction was concluded, the page just went blank! For the rest of the night I ve check my e-mail and my cellphone and I didn’t receive any confirmation about my flight or ANY word from the devious company! I ve notice on my bank account that the amount of €600 was being shown as PENDENT! So I called to my manager and he said to me to not worry, that if i DIDNT receive any conformation about the tickets this money will NOT BE PROCESSED! well after 4 days the €600 euros was debited! I ve got in contact with the company and for my surprise they found the tickets that I VE NEVER GOT ANY CONFIRMATION!!!! by that time I wouldnt needed those tickets anymore as I bought another one in the next day after no confirmation!!!!

Well, I explained the whole history to a staff, I opened a process to complain about the episode and to request my money back, because that would be what a FAIR and HONEST company would do! But today For my surprise I received an e-mail saying that they didn’t do anything wrong and that my money WILL NOT COME BACK! I’m horrified!!! I DEMAND my money back! Because this is DISHONESTY!

so that’s my experience with Turkish! If you wanna be stolen and treat in a unfair way, TURKISH AIRLINES IS YOUR COMPANY!

Process number: TK-1503845 #S1-1800764

Product or Service Mentioned: Turkish Airlines Flight.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Oct 09.

Comments