Balıkesir, Nicosia
Level of Comfort
Number of Destinations
Quality of Food

Update by user Sep 20, 2016

The bag was delivered to Metu dorms.

Thanks for the fast response, you deserve the good reputation.

Original review posted by user Sep 20, 2016

I am issuing a very bad experience with Turkish airlines. My brother bag was lost on his journey from Cairo airport to Ercan airport on flight no. TK0695 from Cairo to Istanbul and no. Tk0960 from Istanbul to Ercan .

On Turkish airlines website you are stating that you were awarded the best airlines in Europe.

Is this the service that the best airlines offer?? losing his luggage ?? and the customer service are answering in a very unhelpful way like nothing happens.

Now he is in Metu northern Cyprus university with no luggage which means with no clothes or medicine. He made a complaint In Ercan airport with no (ET2352193784884/2)

mostafa12_91@hotmail.com

Review about: Turkish Airlines Baggage Policy.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Lost luggage.

Had an Experience with Turkish Airlines?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion