Kiev, Kyiv
Level of Comfort

Good day turckish airlines!

I have very very very very complain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I flue from San Fransisko- to Istambul- Kiev and I lost 2 bags !!!!only in 1 week, means today I finilly got my luggages and when I opened it I couldn't find so many things inside !!!!!!!!!!First of all why you people open my luggage ??????

You took 2000$ , my old handbag Karen Miller , 3 new women perfumes, even new pets and brass from Victoria Secret and small toy transformer which I bought for my little brother, also creams and expensive soap !!!!!!!you leave me just plastic bags from all of this!!!!!!!!!!I couldn't even tell how I am angry !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GIVE ME BACK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Review about: Turkish Airlines Flight.

Had an Experience with Turkish Airlines?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Turkish Airlines - Lost luggage for a fresh student Turkish Airlines "I am issuing a very bad experience with Turkish airlines. My brother bag was lost on his journey from Cairo airport to Ercan airport on flight no. TK0695 from Cairo..." Read more Delta Airlines - Dangerous and DIsgusting Delta Airlines "On Monday, May 8, I flew from MCI to LAX on what was supposed to be one of your newer Embrayer jets. What pulled up to the gate was a..." Read more Greyhound - Gotta blame somebody Greyhound "My scheduled bus was 6 hrs late and the station was closed in Ogden Utah. I waited outside from 4:30 a.m. until 11a.m. Luckily a nice couuple came about 20..." Read more Turkish Airlines - Complaint for THY Staff behavior at Ataturk Airport, Istanbul Turkish Airlines "I have sent the following mail to a couple of probable interested parties. piyush matlani 31 May 2014 15:18To: hamdi.topcu@thy.com, mes@thy.com, tkotil@thy.com, igercek@thy.com, muzafferakpinar@thy.com, mbuyukeksi@thy.com, naciagbal@thy.com, iayci@thy.com, arzu.akalin@thy.com, ir@thy.com, MCTMD@thy.com, customer@thy.comCc:..." Read more Sonic - NASTY EMPLOYEE SQUATTER HOARDER Sonic "I SHOWED the manager proof of the employee squatting in a shed infested with fleas roaches sleeps on a mattress on the floor amongst cat *** and urine digs holes..." Read more Flitflop Limited - Great Disappointment to FlitFlop After-sales service. Flitflop Limited "Dear Families & Friends, As mentioned to you all earlier, just to share with you that my father faced some issues when comes to defects on FlitFlop products. Attached below..." Read more Pictures On Gold - I don't think they understand what "gold-filled" is supposed to mean. Pictures On Gold "I ordered a class ring from Pictures on Gold some time ago, because the school's official rings were waaay too pricy. I chose 14k gold-filled instead of solid gold to..." Read more Alside Window - Poor product quality, poor customer service, unethical business practices Alside Window "Bought a home (new construction) in '09 with Alside single-hung windows. After 5 years one of them started fogging up when the low-e reflective coating started to corrode. Now I..." Read more