Level of Comfort

Good day turckish airlines!

I have very very very very complain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I flue from San Fransisko- to Istambul- Kiev and I lost 2 bags !!!!only in 1 week, means today I finilly got my luggages and when I opened it I couldn't find so many things inside !!!!!!!!!!First of all why you people open my luggage ??????

You took 2000$ , my old handbag Karen Miller , 3 new women perfumes, even new pets and brass from Victoria Secret and small toy transformer which I bought for my little brother, also creams and expensive soap !!!!!!!you leave me just plastic bags from all of this!!!!!!!!!!I couldn't even tell how I am angry !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GIVE ME BACK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of turkish airlines flight. Turkish Airlines needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned turkish airlines flight in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Turkish Airlines.

Had an Experience with Turkish Airlines?

Comments