Turkish Airlines - Fraud warning! The worst customer service, Discrimination , bad service Ataturk Airport
I flew overseas from Washington through TAV (Ataturk Airport). We missed the next connection trip because of the gate numbers confusion on the monitors. After we realized that we were at the wrong gate, we walked for 15 minutes to the correct gate as they were closing it. They re opened it for a Turkish passenger and refused to let us get in. They advised us to go to the transfer desk and we again were faced with horrible customer service. The supervisor was aggressive and racist. He said that we were to pay $2k+ for changing the ticket. He offered us no other alternative and stated if we refused to pay the money we would also lose the round back tickets. I asked him to call his manager so I could explain what had happened at the gate however, he ignored us and was playing on his cell phone. Other passengers there had the same issues. It seems that they are doing this on purpose to gain extra money! One of the passengers waiting along side of us attempted to commit suicide. We stopped her more than once and we asked for someone to contact police or an ambulance but, the supervisor began screaming at me and pointed his finger in my face and stated he would not help me and would never help me.
They replied to my complaint after 27 days with some *** rules.
I decide to spend another $2k to campaign and warn the other passengers to boycott Turkish Airlines .
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Number of Destinations|
|Quality of Food|
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Level of Comfort|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Complaint follow-up
- Very rude and lying staff in airport
- Bad service ataturk
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "My luggage was tossed in the baggage claim room at the airport and was completely destroyed along with my other items inside my bag. I could not zip my bag..."
- "My son and I went to NY on the lakeshore limited #48, on the way the dining car staff was rude and used profanity in front of my son! we..."
- "I have sent the following mail to a couple of probable interested parties. piyush matlani 31 May 2014 15:18To: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, MCTMD@thy.com, email@example.comCc:..."
- "This Sunday I went to jiffy lube for an oil change, the next day all my oil leaked out of my car. I took my car back up there and..."
- "Project: Remodel kitchen and 1/2 bath. Install kitchen counter bar-top and ceramic tiles in both areas (major part of project). The project started 12/13/12 with a contract completion date of..."
- "Attached 5 screen shots of someone contacting Poshmark users, asking to email them photos. The amount of requests sent are very alarming, so far there are 22 requests sent to..."
- "Maybe I can type better this time. Valen, purchased in September of 2010, sent to the rainbow bridge, December 08,2016. Dying from liver failure due to his intestines leaking into..."
- "Thank God I only purchased 1 item - a coat. My flannel nightgowns have more shape and quality than the completely crappy coat I got from Modily! It cost $31.50..."
- "Nationwide took our money for appraisal services and then did the worst job around. The description of our property was not correct. The property is located in Queens NY, 90%..."