Turkish Airlines - Fraud warning! The worst customer service, Discrimination , bad service Ataturk Airport

18 of 129 Turkish Airlines reviews

I flew overseas from Washington through TAV (Ataturk Airport). We missed the next connection trip because of the gate numbers confusion on the monitors. After we realized that we were at the wrong gate, we walked for 15 minutes to the correct gate as they were closing it. They re opened it for a Turkish passenger and refused to let us get in. They advised us to go to the transfer desk and we again were faced with horrible customer service. The supervisor was aggressive and racist. He said that we were to pay $2k+ for changing the ticket. He offered us no other alternative and stated if we refused to pay the money we would also lose the round back tickets. I asked him to call his manager so I could explain what had happened at the gate however, he ignored us and was playing on his cell phone. Other passengers there had the same issues. It seems that they are doing this on purpose to gain extra money! One of the passengers waiting along side of us attempted to commit suicide. We stopped her more than once and we asked for someone to contact police or an ambulance but, the supervisor began screaming at me and pointed his finger in my face and stated he would not help me and would never help me.

Additional:

They replied to my complaint after 27 days with some *** rules.

I decide to spend another $2k to campaign and warn the other passengers to boycott Turkish Airlines .

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • Complaint follow-up
    • Very rude and lying staff in airport
    • Discrimination
    • Bad service ataturk

Reason of review:
aircraft crew's services
Product or service
Review category
Transport
review #919141

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Turkish Airlines? Submit review ›
Helpful? 2 Yes 2 3 No 3
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
18 of 129 Turkish Airlines reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.