Featured Not resolved
Additional Fees
Level of Comfort
Number of Destinations
Quality of Food

I flew overseas from Washington through TAV (Ataturk Airport). We missed the next connection trip because of the gate numbers confusion on the monitors. After we realized that we were at the wrong gate, we walked for 15 minutes to the correct gate as they were closing it. They re opened it for a Turkish passenger and refused to let us get in. They advised us to go to the transfer desk and we again were faced with horrible customer service. The supervisor was aggressive and racist. He said that we were to pay $2k+ for changing the ticket. He offered us no other alternative and stated if we refused to pay the money we would also lose the round back tickets. I asked him to call his manager so I could explain what had happened at the gate however, he ignored us and was playing on his cell phone. Other passengers there had the same issues. It seems that they are doing this on purpose to gain extra money! One of the passengers waiting along side of us attempted to commit suicide. We stopped her more than once and we asked for someone to contact police or an ambulance but, the supervisor began screaming at me and pointed his finger in my face and stated he would not help me and would never help me.

Additional:

They replied to my complaint after 27 days with some *** rules.

I decide to spend another $2k to campaign and warn the other passengers to boycott Turkish Airlines .

This reviewer shared experience about "aircraft crew's services" and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall satisfied with Turkish Airlines and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about turkish airlines customer care at Turkish Airlines was complaint follow-up, very rude and lying staff in airport and discrimination Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Turkish Airlines.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Transport category for more informed decision or compare Turkish Airlines to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Turkish Airlines?

Comments

I think its passengers' responsibility to get to the right gate !

unfairhiringprastices
Waltham, Massachusetts, United States #1217832

Yeah this was bad service, but you made a fool of yourself when you suggesgte racism.