I used Turkish airlines to fly on the date March, 28th from Zagreb to Istanbul and the flight was very comfortable, stuff professional and we arrived on time,
I bought the ticket for return on 31th 2015., from Istanbul to Zagreb but because of thier fault, I had to take another flight on the date April 01st, 2015.
As stated above, on March, 31th 2015 I wanted to fly with Turkish airlines from Istanbul/Turkey to Zagreb and later from Zagreb to Zadar with airline company Croatia Airlines.
But, on that date there was massive power outage in the whole city of Istanbul, which lasted till late afternoon and stopped public transportation for hours. Despite that I managed to come at the airport and on the check in counter at exactly 17 h. The lines for check in were enormous, however there was nobody to give information from Turkish airlines or show the counter for baggage drop off.
On the counter of airline company a very unprofessional clerk told me that I am late and didn`t even bother to give me more information, to help me find the solution. She rudely denied my boarding and continued how I must buy another ticket. The conversation was almost impossible because her English was very poor. I tried to explain that because of electricity outage there are enormous queues but she didn`t even bother to listen to me.
As I result of this situation I had to buy another ticket that cost me 220 euros, and I lost the possibility to fly with connecting flight to Zadar.
On April, 1st the plane to Zagreb was delayed and the boarding started only 5 minutes before the scheduled time for a flight that irritated all the other passengers.
Herby I am sending you a photo of boarding, my ticket for March,31st and April, 1st 2015.
I repeat that I was at check in at time but due to power outage, the systems were partly shout down, there were enormous lines and airline company could not do the check in on time.
As a circumstance of this I was delayed to work and suffered a serious problems in professional life..
I asked them to refund me the ticket price from Istanbul to Zagreb but there was no answer. .
More Review Details
|Level of Comfort|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Number of Destinations|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Customer service
- Complaint follow-up
- Airport service
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Flight Check In
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I have sent the following mail to a couple of probable interested parties. piyush matlani 31 May 2014 15:18To: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, MCTMD@thy.com, email@example.comCc:..."
- "This trip will be my first and last ride on megabus. First and foremost i'm requesting a full refund for reservation #27-4119-113015-M37R-2330-CHR-WAS in the sum of all of my monies..."
- "Not a very good first time experience, left Orlando Flordia on a Friday night was heading to las vegas,nv. We were going threw Texas when some one rear ended the..."
- "Hi,Last week i have bought a second hand Toyota Corolla 2004 Model 1.6 Hatchback.I have found this car on internet and i agreed on price with the previous owner.Personally, i..."
- "I have ordered 2 self balancing scooter from 2 different companies in Aliexpress.. Both the companies did not send the goods within time. So called Alipay did not pay my..."
- "2 days ago I ordered a pizza online from the closest Dominos Pizza branch to my house (Kucukyali-Istanbul). They delivered it on time but when I opened it there was..."
- "I received a "Lucky 7 Bamboo" plant from my son for my birthday. It came with a container that was 4 times the size of the plant and stones..."
- "Xfinity on Demand is a total joke. When you go to find the latest episode of a recorded program, it's a excellent example of how much a company see and..."
- "Two year old leather recliner had large discolored area suddenly appear on headrest. I had purchased the fabric protection plan when I bought the recliner from Lazyboy. The..."