This was my first and worst experience travelling with Turkish airlines. We had a flight yesterday at 12.30pm but they delayed it to 2 am and again delayed at 3.10 am.

We were so tired and all of a sudden they cancelled the flight and they had no answers to our questions. We waited to go to the hotel for 3 hours in the long lines. The next day they booked a flight for us and when I tried to upgrade it to business class, they charged me $780 where as their original price was $350. I am so exhausted.

I didn’t reach my destination on time. I was a day late and I missed the occasion also I was so tired of this 1 day journey that turned to 3 days journey.

So then I tried to extend my stay for few more days but they refused. I need someone to talk about this so that I can get a refund or an extension.

Product or Service Mentioned: Turkish Airlines Flight Booking.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Comments

Don`t EVER fly Turkish Airlines. They have had my lost baggage for three weeks now and terminated the "investigation".

They never compensated me for clothing I had to buy in Jerusalem. The flight crew are good, but the ground staff needs some serious training.

I will never purchase a ticket from Turkish. Keeping my bag is just plain "legal thievery"